How Well Do You Know Your Partner? Here’s Why You Need to Ask More…
Have you and your spouse been together for a year or longer?
Do you know your partner deeply in some aspects, but not broadly?
How about the other way around?
You might already have plenty of discussions on personal topics. Maybe your partner has dropped some pieces of information on how they were brought up or given some glimpses into their past relationships.
Sure, you both have some thoughts that you keep private. As an individual in a relationship, you still need a part of yourself that is just for you.
But there are some things that you need to communicate in order to solve certain problems in a marriage.
The key is to understand why and how they think and feel a certain way – not to blame them.
Some questions that can help you understand them could include:
“When was the last time you cried and why?”
“What makes you afraid?”
“How did you develop the mindset you have?”
As the common saying goes, “The truth will set you free.”
This cliche still holds true today and will continue to do so in a lifetime. Knowing the truth behind your partner’s deepest thoughts and feelings can make you become more accepting of them and enable you to help them improve in a gentle and loving way.
Come from a place of help – it all starts with awareness. Allow yourself to know more about your partner and build each other up.
In Drunk Couples Questions, you will discover:
- What can cause huge problems in your relationship that lead to separation (hint: it’s not your differences)
- Why you may feel pain and experience confusion in your marriage, even if you think you’re smart enough to handle them
- The possible reason why your partner has stopped expressing their unmet needs — and how you can solve this issue
- How to get unstuck from the vicious circle of unnecessary fights
- Why marriage is like a burning fire… and what you can do to keep it burning
- Fun games and quizzes to help you get to know each other more, enhance your communication skills, and spark excitement
And much more.
Even if you think your partner is just a man or woman of few words, the games and questions provided in this guide can help them open up to you.
Each question has a number of points next to it – answer every question right and collect points! The person with the least points at the end of each chapter has to drink as a forfeit.
So, get ready to know more about each other in a fun and exciting way! You’re just a few steps away from enjoying these games while gaining the wisdom you need to nurture your marriage.
If you want to improve communication in your relationship and strengthen your bond, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.