Honesty in the Bible (Seeds to Trees) by Sunny Kang
Lies have brought down many mighty men and women!
No one teaches children to lie.
They learn it themselves.
But can children learn to be honest from an early age?
Yes, through God's Word!
Learn honesty from the Bible through the characters of:
• Moses confronting Pharaoh
• John the Baptist addressing King Herod
• Stephen speaking truth to the masses
• Paul preaching truth wherever he goes
• Jesus honoring the Father with truth at all times
Through honesty, your children will learn to become trustworthy and faithful men and women of God.
Spend time with your child learning the ways of honest characters in the Bible and forming a solid foundation together!