The Practical Permaculture Project – Connect to Nature and Discover the Best Organic Soil and Water Management Techniques to Design and Build your Thriving, Sustainable, Self-sufficient Garden by Sophie McKay
The freshest and most delicious food possible is waiting for you... and you don't have to have any experience to get started.
Permaculture is the answer to so many of our world’s problems... and the best part is that anyone can quickly become a master of this craft.
With the right insight, a bit of practical advice, and a detailed step-by-step plan of action, you’ll soon find yourself feeding more than just your family.
Transform your home into a self-sufficient haven, connect with nature, and learn new skills and effective strategies to nourish yourself and your family with sustainable living.
Inside The Practical Permaculture Project, you’ll discover:
● A brief insight into the history of permaculture and why it has escalated so profoundly to where it is today
● Why permaculture is the future for the human race -- and how getting started today is going to empower every aspect of your life
● The absolute importance of having a plan in place before you start your permaculture gardening -- and how you can create this plan today
● Everything you need to know for success -- including garden design basics, water management techniques, how to improve the soil, and how to compost
● The 7-step process to designing your very own unique permaculture garden
● Detailed guidance on building your garden beds and optimizing the space you have -- no matter how small it may be
● The 12 principles of permaculture... and why, if you follow these guidelines, you’re sure to generate long term success
● The most effective way to turn your extra produce into profit, allowing you to give back to the community and generate a little side income for yourself at the same time
… and much more!
When you focus on the step directly in front of you, things flow more naturally, you never become overwhelmed, and you can produce a bounty of fresh crops in a small amount of time.
The only question is... are you ready to take that very first step?
Get ready to take action, connect with nature, and begin feeding your whole family with the healthiest and most delicious food possible.